×

Raise

Power new businesses with our secure investment opportunities

Raise

Power new businesses with our secure investment opportunities

Raise is a transparent and secure platform that connects borrowers (businesses) that look for credit, and lenders (private investors), willing to invest their crypto assets in exchange of attractive returns.

Why invest with Raise? · No minimum investment amount required · You will get a higher return by investing in business loans · Invest and withdraw your earnings without service fees · Funds are managed through our smart contracts · We have skin in the game: Raise invests 10% of every loan and leaves 90% to private investors.

Hello there, Francesco from Raise here.

Looking forward to everyone's feedback on our product. We're having a limited time promotion for first time investors too: invest 50 DAI and get 49 back.
Hey guys, I'm Elisha, product manager at Raise.

We've built a decentralized crowdlending platform to fund business loans. Right now managing an APR around 17%. We would really like to hear your feedback on our product. Reach out anytime to [email protected] for any comments or questions.

Sign in with Twitter to join the discussion