×

Mr. Chatbot

One-click chatbot for e-commerce

Mr. Chatbot

One-click chatbot for e-commerce

Mr. Chatbot's goal is for any e-commerce shop owner to have a Messenger (and other platforms down the road) bot which is more sophisticated than the state-of-art we currently have in commerce chatbots. 90% of effort in creating a good engine for conversational commerce is shop independent – how to react to people's intent? how to answer questions? how to give the bot a personality? We want to cover these 90% so that the ecommerce companies can focus on the other 10% – the products themselves and unique copy/reactions.