At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Starbucks, IBM, and The Economist to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
Our Marketing team works tirelessly to ensure our solution stands out in the SaaS scene worldwide. But as we continue to experience phenomenal growth, it can be hard to keep up. That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and visionary Marketing Manager US head up our regional marketing efforts from the New York office and help and help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
Why we need you:
- Working with our US Sales team, you’ll identify, develop, and manage targeted regional marketing material and programs - from tradeshows to email campaigns - in order to drive revenue growth.
- You’ll manage all aspects of both the local and regional plan; including research, budget, messaging, execution, and reporting.
- Providing our core Marketing team in Amsterdam with your specialist local knowledge, your input will contribute to the alignment of our global marketing strategy.
- We need someone who can forecast, measure, and track the impact of field marketing programs on sales cycles, while demonstrating the impact of marketing spend on leads and pipeline per region.
- You’ll build and maintain ongoing communication with the VP Sales US and VP of Global Marketing, all the while continuing to align with your Marketing peers at our HQ to ensure an effortless translation of the Usabilla brand.
- We need you to take charge of the regional Marketing calendar and the communication that comes with it, generating and nurturing corporate, customer, and partner programs as appropriate.
- As well as facilitating our inbound process, you’ll work closely with our team of BDRs to deliver highly targeted outbound campaigns with cohesive messaging and focus to top enterprise prospects.
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking