OpenTable is seeking a Senior Manager of Email and Mobile Push Marketing to define and lead our customer communication, CRM and engagement strategies. In this role, you will work very closely with stakeholders throughout the company, at all levels, to define our communication strategy and then execute on it. Working closely with other members of the Consumer Marketing team, and cross-functionally with our Sales, Product, Data Analytics, Data Science and Creative teams, you will be responsible for creating segmented lifecycle strategies for customers, in the US and globally.
- Develop customer nurture strategies that reflect an understanding of customer needs and intent.
- Effectively leverage our ESP, ExactTarget, to manage email and push notification campaigns.
- Oversee efforts to develop and implement segmented customer lifecycle and editorial calendar strategy.
- Optimize engagement and conversion rates through the development of a continuous test and learn program.
- Create and execute OpenTable’s marketing push notification strategy, including targeting, calendarization, content development, reporting and analytics and testing framework.
- Work in lockstep with product marketing managers for product-related communications, gaining and measuring feature adoption and engagement.
- Work very closely with our internal creative resources, ensuring that your strategic vision and goals are clearly represented in the content they create.
- Provide regular status updates and reporting that details the performance of current programs and how they are tracking towards goals.
- Deep understanding of how Acquisition and Engagement Marketing work together to promote a healthy lifecycle marketing strategy.
- Manage Engagement team reservation and revenue forecasting and budgeting process - liaising with Finance and Marketing Effectiveness to communicate performance, identify opportunities and risks.
- Partner closely with Data Science team to develop personalized, relevant and timely marketing strategies to increase customer retention and frequency metrics.
- Manage a team of seven high-performing engagement and technical marketers locally and abroad.
- 7 years of marketing experience with 5+ years focused on campaign management and email nurturing
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Email marketing automation software (Exact Target or equivalent ESP).
- 5+ years managing and mentoring a team
- Passionate about data, with strong analytical and reporting skills
- Extensive knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies
- Experience managing large projects consisting of cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with ability to seek out opportunities, create an action plan and see it through to fruition
- In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions
- Ability to roll up sleeves and edit and write copy
- BA/BS in marketing or related field
OpenTable is the world’s largest restaurant reservation platform. Over 40,000 restaurants, across 8 countries trust OpenTable as their marketing and technology partner. The OpenTable network connects restaurants and diners, helping new diners discover and book the perfect table and helping restaurants deliver personalized hospitality to keep guests coming back. OpenTable was founded in 1998 and is a part of The Priceline Group.