Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Learning Products team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
As a Digital Marketing Instructor at Udacity, you’ll create content for the Digital Marketing Nanodegree, preparing our students for careers in digital marketing and advertising. You’ll also have lots of opportunity to envision and build brand new curriculum around search marketing, viral marketing, social advertising, digital marketing analytics and any other marketing related topics our students may need. You will work with world class partners, education students on the latest innovations in digital marketing.
- Work with exceptional instructors to generate high quality creative courses targeted to a wide range of students.
- Write quizzes, homework assignments, and exams.
- Record lessons, explanations, and content on camera and on the tablet.
- Work as liaison between students, professors, engineers, and video editors to help guide the future of the course and company.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You love marketing and advertising
- You have experience teaching in marketing/advertising or related fields
- You have experience with one or more of the following marketing & analytics platforms: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Advertising Network, Adobe Omniture, Facebook Advertising, Marketo.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles and applied them running digital advertising campaigns with small or large budgets.
- You have a passion for teaching, learning, and education in general
YOU SHOULD ALSO
- Be excited to work on a team with other passionate educators
- Be good at breaking down complicated material and explaining it in a way that students can understand
- Be good at using graphics to convey stories and examples (E.g. in Keynote, Powerpoint etc.)
- Have great writing skills
- Have strong organizational skills and be comfortable tackling really big projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.