Manager, Business Development - Marketing Solutions
Summary:The Manager, Business Development’s focus and responsibility will be to source, execute and manage strategic partnerships to support the growth and success of LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions business line. The Business Development Manager will be expected to work cross-functionally with our Product, Sales, Engineering and Marketing teams to establish and build successful partnerships. At times, they will also be expected to take the initiative and provide recommendations based on a strategic assessment of the market opportunity and potential partnerships. The role requires a high level of independence, execution and collaboration in a fast-moving environment.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend partnership opportunities for LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions business
- Negotiate strategic partnerships in collaboration with the Legal team, synthesizing key points and working with cross-functional teams to drive towards fast decisions
- Manage and scale partnerships on an ongoing basis to deliver against key success metrics
- Manage relationships between LinkedIn and prospective partners
- Conduct business analyses, working across the organization as needed, to understand, inform and influence strategic priorities
- Help drive visibility within the organization for business development activities
- Undergraduate degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in business development or a related role, ideally within the Digital Advertising or Marketing Technology spaces
- Exposure to Internet and/or Enterprise software and relevant deal negotiation experience are a must
- Demonstrated ability to perform in an entrepreneurial setting within small teams, working independently across multiple groups in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter with strong financial analysis, modeling, and business skills
- Comfortable working under deadlines and producing key deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project/deal management capabilities
- Experience in a research or analytical role from a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank, corporate M&A or corporate strategy group within the Technology space is a plus
Additional ideal attributes:
- Passion for LinkedIn’s products: Interest and excitement about LinkedIn’s products and services, especially for the Marketing Solutions business. Ability to understand LinkedIn’s products in detail, as well as think strategically about how products can be leveraged by 3rd parties to create compelling new experiences for LinkedIn’s members
- Strategic thinking: Ability to conceptualize and drive strategy for growing and optimizing partner programs, tied to impact on major business goals
- Creative problem solving: Continually find ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Ownership mentality: Take responsibility for one’s actions and for outcomes related to one’s decisions. Passionate about the success of LinkedIn’s members, customers, partners and business
- Leadership: Does what’s right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow the business. Creates an environment where others want to follow
Tambon Nong Chaeng, Thailand
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking