You'll be creating the face and first impression of our company. We want to be a brand that has products that are functional, intuitive, and beautiful—but designed for reality.
You'll be involved with our product design from the start. You'll help us make sure the beauty of our product isn't just skin deep, but runs all the way to the core.
You'll be working within our design team to provide solutions, improvements, and new features across our products ranging from our creator iOS app, to our web-based products that creators and client partners use everyday.
- A clear understanding of UX and UI design principles
- Generating layouts in Sketch, Photoshop
- Sketching, defining user flows, user stories
- Expressing concepts through wireframing
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Collaborating with front-end developers, product leads to accomplish tasks; provide and receive feedback
- Assisting in research; providing validation to help solve challenges
- Presenting concepts, or methods that would improve the way at which creators and brands interact with our products
- Basic knowledge prototyping tools (e.g., Marvel, or Keynote)
- Introduce useful trends, yet stick with the tried and true core experiences that just work (i.e., don’t show us the latest pretty trend with no reason)
- Generating production-ready UI assets for the product team
Nice to Have, but Not Required
- Full range of iOS’s user interface (and HIG)
- Building presentations in Keynote
Our tech is also built with the latest languages and libraries so that when you push the envelope with your designs we can actually build it.
What You'll Work On
We have a wide range of products with different design needs so you'll be able to flex whatever design muscles you feel like exercising.
- Brand Dashboard
- Admin Dashboard
- Creator Dashboard
- Public WWW
- Mobile (iOS)
- Creator App
- Responsive layouts
What We Expect
We expect you to have at least 4+ years of professional design experience in web and mobile.
These expectations are just a guide. Feel free to apply and tell us why you’d be great here even if you don’t meet them all!
Why You Should Work Here
- Talented teammates + Y-Combinator network
- Flexible work hours and vacation
- Subsidized health care (for you + dependents)
- Nutritious & delicious lunches catered to our office
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks, coffee, tea, and more
- A fresh laptop, massive wide-screen external monitor, noise-cancelling headphones, and a motorized sit/stand desk
- Spacious office in Fulton Market with an inspiring view of the Chicago skyline