PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through native ad formats. Via its proprietary mediation solution and programmatic exchange, the platform provides extensive tools for managing the most comprehensive global mobile native demand. The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Seoul and Beijing.
- You are fully responsible for global branding and visual presentation of the company
- You make sure that all team members follow design guidelines and corporate identity
- You quickly develop a great understanding of our product and brand. You work with complex ad-technology concepts to visualize them in a simple, clear and user friendly way
- You create original communication materials for various purposes and stakeholders (sales materials, presentations, booth designs for conferences, graphics for content marketing and website, etc.)
- You prepare communication materials both for print and online. You understand the technicalities and the differences for preparation of print and digital files
What do we offer:
- You have an academic degree with a focus on Design
- You bring 3-4 years of work experience within the field of print and digital design
- You have proven Graphic Design skills (ideally shown on a carefully curated portfolio with relevant work pieces)
- You have excellent skills in image editing software e.g. Adobe Software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, After Effects is a plus
- You have basic CSS and HTML skills, WordPress is a plus
- You have prior experience in a time sensitive production environments and you have a very strong attention to detail
- You have the capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You have the ability to work alone and collaboratively in teams with international stakeholders
- You are fluent in English and dispose over good communication skills
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of PubNative
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial drive
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more.
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online as well as your digital portfolio (website link or pdf file).
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking