Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Marketing team in China. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Growth Manager is a cross functional leadership role, who will work with marketing, product/tech, student service to accelerate the flywheel that drives Udacity's business in China. This includes improving conversion of leads to first-time paying students, engagement of paid students, and conversion of graduates to repeat-purchases.
The ideal growth manager candidate will have product, marketing, and growth hacking experience, and understands how to use data to discover opportunities and challenges and measure progress.
- Drive incremental improvements on enrollment flow to improve conversion of visitors/leads to paying students
- Develop lead nurturing programs to increase conversion that may include CRM management, marketing automation and call center operations
- Work with student services team to productize and scale mechanisms that can drive improved engagement, on-time project completion rates and graduation rates
- Coordinate campaigns with marketing and student service teams to convert graduates to paying students of advanced programs
- At least 10+ years of experience with digital marketing, product, and/or growth hacking with a focus on converting leads to sales
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Understands how to setup and run AB tests, and use data to evaluate effectiveness of new products/services on conversion of leads to sales
- Successful experience managing, growing and leading product and marketing teams
- Ability to think creatively with no boundaries on what could be imaginedWilling to experiment fast and change paths as needed
- Excellent analytical skills and an inquisitive nature
- Excellent communication, project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset
- Consumer marketing and Ecommerce mindset and experience is a huge plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.