Udacity's mission is to democratize education. We're an online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity is making innovative technologies such as self-driving cars available to a global community of aspiring technologists, while also enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development. Udacity is looking for people to join our Enterprise team in China. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
- Establish and build relationships with top-tech firms, local governments, and universities, to develop content and roll-out training at a mass scale.
- Meet quarterly and annual targets for revenue and users generated through corporate partnerships.
- 5-10 years of experience at top-tier tech firm in business development, sales or strategy
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate value of offering clearly
- Strong sales skills, ability to quickly find the right decision maker, and push forward sale
- Strong organization skills, ability to manage multiple deals at the same time
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.