Base is looking for an experienced, demand generation manager to develop key accounts. The position will be focused on driving sales revenue and initiatives against a targeted set of mid-market accounts and enterprise. Working in close alignment with sales and marketing leadership, the ideal candidate has experience both building and executing personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns.
By creating meaningful engagements with prospects through multiple marketing channels, the candidate will be looked at as a critical resource for the growth of sales revenue.
WHY MARKETING AT BASE?
- Base’s marketing team supports a 100+ person development team that ships new features multiple times per month.
- The team’s demand generation efforts feed a sales organization of 35+ members with a majority of the leads driven by inbound interest spawning from an unmatched selling experience.
- The Base marketing team prides itself on focusing on core revenue driving activities and is obsessed with connecting sales teams with the selling experience they crave.
- Ownership of the Account-Based Marketing Plan and Budget
- Maintain relationships with shared lead providers
- Develop and execute account-based marketing plans for targeted accounts
- Personalize messaging relevant to targeted industries and roles
- Drive implementation of SEO best practices across web properties
- Provide Weekly and Monthly analysis of programs, including CPA and LTV of channels
- Monitor lead flow and conversion rates to ensure revenue goals
- Partner with Sales to align account-based marketing activities with sales process
- Understand prospects needs and communities
- 3 to 5 years with experience in demand generation, with experience in blogs, online and offline events, white papers and targeted paid advertising
- Exceptional project and budget management experience with marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of successful demand generation with measurable results
- Quick learner, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work
- A strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing programs
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; you know how to build organizational support
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Choose your own hardware
- Personal development funds
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Daily catered lunch, fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation help and expenses covered, if needed
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Base.
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking