You’ve come up with a brilliant idea to market your game. The consumer and competitive research backs up your idea. It fits beautifully in the game team’s feature roadmap. Your forecast indicates the potential to blow out your game’s quarterly targets. You generate buy-in, manage creative generation, work with external agencies, keep your dozen stakeholders on task to bring your campaign to life. Then you execute. The result of your insight and hard work is now enticing millions of players around the world to take a break and enjoy your game. This is what’s possible as a Product Marketer at Zynga.
Zynga is looking for an experienced online marketer with exceptional quantitative/analytical skills to join our growing team! As part of the larger marketing organization, the position reports to the Director of Product Marketing and will also work very closely with the game team product managers and functional marketing leads.
- Work closely with Game Studio and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans.
- Generate creative marketing concepts that bond the right players to our games.
- Analyze performance of all marketing programs (including ad spend) to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance.
- Work closely with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Manage and execute the creation of marketing assets, collateral, and copy for email, push notifications, paid acquisition, app store optimization, among other applications.
- Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure we produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers.
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams. Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams – focusing on the biggest opportunities for Zynga.
- 3+ of experience in online consumer marketing with a strong track record of success and results
- Solid understanding of online advertising platforms & related metrics
- Experience – and desire – to perform daily execution and optimization
- Strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace
- Previous start-up, mobile, games and/or social media experience is a strong plus
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking