LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people
use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means
we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much
more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose.
Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Manager, LSS Support to provide leadership and direction to a team of enterprise
support representatives to ensure their success. In this role, you will provide coaching and guidance with
regard to the quality of customer interactions and daily operations and assess resources and staff needs
for the team. You will analyze operational data to measure and increase ROI and drive efficiency gains.
You will also develop and maintain a strong partnership with the LSS sales leadership team in Dublin.
● Develop and lead a multicultural/multilingual team of enterprise support representatives in Dublin,
handling incoming support interactions with customers
● Analyze metrics, reports and data trends and develop action plans to manage departmental
challenges; Ensure support KPIs are consistently met or exceeded.
● Provide coaching and feedback to ensure the team maintains a high level of productivity and
● Coordinate resolution with appropriate support areas as necessary
● Collaborate and communicate with a team of global peers to drive best practice initiatives and
with multiple levels of management as needed
● Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including policies,
upgrades and customer care issues
● Manage internal and external escalations from customers, business partners and within the team
● Communicate effectively and concisely with employees and internal partners.
● Develop strong relationships with LSS Sales management in region and maintain a thorough
understanding of the LSS business overall.
● Complete quarterly and annual reviews for all direct reports and provide feedback to other
teammates as needed
● Contribute to the implementation of workflow process improvements
● Ensure team members have the information they need to perform their roles
● Complete other projects as assigned
● BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
● 3+ years of experience in people management
● Experience managing B2B customer relationships
● Experience with customer communication (email, inbound/outbound phone and