SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, and we’re looking to transform the way people make decisions. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experiences on the planet, period. We believe everyone deserves easy access to the information and insights they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 17 years, we refuse to grow up. We stay curious. We believe in good ol’ roll-up-your-sleeves scrappiness. Everyone plays an impactful role, because we’re here to make a difference. And when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey’s portfolio of products is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. We collect millions of survey and form responses daily from people in all countries around the world.
TechValidate, a SurveyMonkey company, is a fast-growing, marketing software company located in Emeryville. We are a B2B SaaS company with hundreds of customers including IBM, GE, SAP, Dell, HP, Citrix, Dropbox, as well as smaller companies. We have a unique offering that automates the creation of marketing content based on the voice of real users. In August of 2015, we were acquired by SurveyMonkey, and operate as an independent division of SurveyMonkey (big company resources, with start-up culture and speed).
Our company culture values agility, healthy competition, customer success, and collaboration to support a fast growing team of intelligent driven professionals.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of Business Development Representatives within SurveyMonkey’s TechValidate solutions group. Within this fast-paced and high-growth environment you will motivate the team to hit targets and develop their skills as sales professionals. You will collaborate with the sales, marketing, and sales operations team to drive new business growth to achieve Sales targets. Additionally, you will collaborate on improving sales operations and performance metrics for the Sales Development team. Finally, you will work to manage, hire, and train all new Business Development Representatives.
- Motivate, manage, and coach the team of Business Development Representatives to develop a strong foundation of sales skills
- Hire and oversee onboarding and training for the team
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets
- Develop and monitor metrics to measure performance and quotas
- Collaborate with marketing, sales ops, and sales team to optimize the inside sales processes and operations
- Provide weekly activity reports and recommendations
- Achieve weekly and quarterly targets
- 1-5 years of sales experience, including sales development and/or closing
- Min 1 year of experience managing or directly supervising a team. Sales development or other small team in a high-growth company is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in achieving quotas and/or targets
- Ability to develop and implement new sales strategies to grow the business, motivate the team, and improve operations
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
- Strong people management skills with proven track record of developing talent
- Experience with optimizing sales processes and CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.