Traitify is looking for sales professionals able to embrace the opportunity to sell truly disruptive, patented technology to HR professionals. Our software leverages decades worth of psychological research on personality in the workplace, uniquely transforming that data to provide operational and actionable insights to reduce turnover, improve tenure, create better internal teams and transfers, and increase hiring acumen.
- Quickly learn the Traitify value proposition and sales process
- Become an expert in demonstrating our software solutions, both online and F2F
- Secure business from both Company provided target lists, and self generated leads for organizations with similar hiring and retention challenges
- Represent Traitify at industry trade shows
- Document sales progress in our CRM platform
- Attend meetings or training sessions, as required
- Participation in required virtual meetings
- Provide input to senior management on market observations, strategy, competition, etc.
- Ability to work independently and productively from home office
- Minimum 2 years successful quota based selling experience, up to 5 years preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to articulate the Traitify value proposition with passion and conviction
- Research skills to learn, strategize, and provide insights about prospects and industries
- Ability to identify prospect companies where business can be secured quickly
- Comfort in closing 6 figure deals, often requiring sales interaction with C level executives
- Proven team player with an entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Formal sales training not required, but added plus
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company contribution
Traitify makes personality data accessible by companies looking to better understand their users in order to deliver more personalized recommendations and content. Founded in 2011, Traitify has developed a patented methodology by which unique personality profiles are created by users choosing “Me” or “Not Me” when presented with a series of images.
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Traitify.
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking