The Client Success Specialist (Bilingual English/Japanese) drives engagement, increases reservation availability and decreases churn for our customers. You will be part of a central queue team collectively responsible for the overall health of our largest segment of restaurant customers. Your interactions will be remote, using phone, e-mail, webinars and other methods to convey ideas, perform training and resolve open issues.
You must quickly assess the needs of each particular customer and work to address those needs efficiently. To be effective you must demonstrate the value of OpenTable products and services. You will help the restaurant incorporate OpenTable into their daily operations, continually driving adoption in the process. You will be responsible for restaurants in Japan and Australia, so a knowledge of both languages and cultures is a must.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the overall health of our largest segmentation of customers
- Proactively reach out to customers to drive engagement on the OpenTable platform and increase reservation availability
- Share data with restaurants to change behaviour and drive adoption
- Respond to restaurant escalations from our Customer Support and field teams
- Perform presentations and training remotely to restaurant customers
- Encourage customers to think differently about their business in ways that will help both parties achieve success
- Consistently meet and exceed regular team and individual goals
- Reduce churn
Experience and skills desired:
- 2+ years account management experience
- Proven track record of consultative selling and/or account management
- Deep knowledge of restaurant operations
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- Self-motivated with proven ability to perform well under pressure and against aggressive goals and deadlines
- Skilled at presenting new perspectives to customers that reframe and challenge the way they view their business
- Aptitude for gathering and using data to inform and persuade others to make business decisions
- Exceptional ability to drive business value during client interactions
- Ability to leverage industry knowledge to discuss restaurant issues with customer
- Excellent communication, listening, influencing and training skills
- College degree preferred
- Competitive, tenacious and results driven
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Excellent organization, documentation and time management skills
- Proven success working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using Salesforce of equivalent CRM solution is a plus
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at OpenTable.
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking