The Desktop Support Technician’s responsibility is to provide gold standard end user support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment. Support is to be provided using both hands on and remote management tools and include the support of desktop computers, mobile devices, printers, audio/video, video conferencing systems, and secure authentication systems.
- Provide top level customer service where the customer is your focus at all times.
- Be responsive to customer service requests as well as other needs.
- Support Windows 7 & 8, Apple MacBook Pro, IPads and Android devices.
- Configure and deploy Mac OS X (Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion) and Windows 7 & 8 through standard measures as well as imaging technologies.
- Experience with imaging technologies such as Ghost, PXE Boot & Clonezilla
- Experiencing supporting enterprise level video conferencing
- Email support for mail clients like MS Outlook for Mac/PC, Mac Mail, Thunderbird etc. (Zimbra a plus)
- Printer configuration and support for Mac and Windows.
- Experience with user VPN and two factor authentication configurations
- Capable of working individually and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects/priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must be able to remain calm in pressure situations and adapt quickly to change.
- Proactively address new and emerging problems.
- 2 - 5 years' experience working in Windows PC Support or an equivalent occupation
- 2 yrs support of Macs and Apple products
- Prefer either CS degree or OSx Certification, Net+, A+ and Windows 7 MCITP preferred but not required
- Desire to go above and beyond at all times to serve our customers
Other jobs at TripAdvisor
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking