Are you a smart, talented and data-driven marketer? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, leveraging your analytical skills and business acumen? Do you want to work for one of the world’s largest and most successful online advertisers and manage some of our global marketing accounts?
Booking.com BV is looking for the right candidate with substantial experience for this exciting role. As a Digital Marketing Specialist – Strategic Partnerships you would manage our direct response based marketing campaigns in partnerships with companies such as Commission Junction.
You are results-oriented, flexible and eager to acquire new skills/knowledge. You have an excellent ability to recognise and consolidate new marketing opportunities and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
The role is ideal for a proactive and motivated problem solver with excellent communication and commercial skills as well as a solid analytical background.
- Analyse performance data and translate this into new marketing tactics that drive growth for the business while maintaining ROI.
- Use data to identify and prioritise work that drives value to the team and/or company.
- Work closely with the analytics and commercial team to optimize ad spend towards defined KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders from across the globe and across departments.
- Lead projects from start to finish: research, identify, prioritize, gain buy-in, implement and measure the results.
- With the team, brainstorm and develop creative solutions for digital marketing opportunities.
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing, business analytics, program management or a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in an analytical focused degree such as Economics, Engineering, Science, etc.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- A self-starter with enthusiasm, adaptability and a can-do attitude.
- Eagerness and ability to learn a complex subject matter and new tools/systems quickly and independently.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Solid communication skills and comfortable working in a diverse, multicultural team.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Analytical with the ability to identify opportunities.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with SQL / MySQL preferred
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, or Microsoft Power BI a plus
- Track record of delivering innovative solutions in ambiguous situations.
- Proven negotiating and partnership relation management skills.