The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Monetization team at Reddit is seeking a Senior Product Manager for Yield & Delivery. You will responsible for setting the vision, strategy, and roadmap for improving advertising yield at Reddit. You will work with the Yield & Delivery engineering team on projects like performance bidding optimization, auction dynamics, data collection and storage, and more.
As the lead on a product with significant revenue potential your work will be both high visibility and high impact. This position reports to the Director of Product - Monetization.
- Set the vision and strategy for advertising yield improvements at Reddit across all platforms.
- Manage the full product lifecycle, working closely with engineers to drive new feature development from start to finish. Own specifications for all advertising yield features; define requirements, solve problems, make decisions during development, and lead ongoing improvements.
- Analyze quantitative performance data and use it to inform your product strategy and roadmap.
- Conduct market research. Maintain a strong knowledge of what is and is not working in the world of digital advertising.
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the product organization to implement changes to shared product surfaces.
What We Can Expect From You
- You are an expert at quantitative analysis. You have no problem writing up complex SQL queries or leveraging other data analysis tools to get to the bottom of an important product question.
- You have significant experience with digital advertising.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- You have 3+ years of product management experience
- You have a degree in computer science or a related field.