As the Senior Manager overseeing Social Media and Content Marketing, you will help drive our content marketing strategy.
You will need to be both a professional and creative writer, and will have a strong understanding of social media and blogs.
You will develop and execute TripAdvisor’s strategy as it relates to content marketing and social media.
You will join our Social team and will be working closely with our Brand and PR teams to generate successful social programs.
What you will do:
- Plan and execute content for TripAdvisor’s social media channels including blog content, video and posts
- Develop and execute cohesive content marketing strategies, plans, and tactics
- Increase engagement with content and social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Analyze and measure results to inform strategies
What you will bring to the team:
- 7 to 10 years of experience developing marketing strategy across blogs, video and social channels
- Experience devising marketing campaigns to support brand initiatives like campaigns, partnerships and launches
- Deep knowledge of paid and non-paid syndication channels—syndicating owned, earned, and paid content (articles photos, videos, snippets)
- Experience building online audiences / readerships, and generating inbound traffic.
- Experience writing weekly content
- Experience generating content to drive search engine optimization and backlinks
- Experience in cross-channel social media experience (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Experience with social listening, reputation management, and online review monitoring
- Experience leveraging third-party services, freelancers, etc. to scale content and video generation without lowering quality
- Experience working with creative teams and brand designers
- Time-management with an ability to orchestrate all details of a campaign
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently across all mediums
- Natural ability to deal with interpersonal conflicts and customer complaints
- Ability to work quickly and decisively, and establish clear metrics for success
- Strong ability to tell both creative and professional stories
- Strong sense of the best medium / channel for a specific objective
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***