Safety Operations Support Specialist
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Safety Operations team keeps member information safe and ensures LinkedIn.com remains professional by responding to member inquiries, reports and complaints, and working with engineering and legal teams to investigate issues that challenge the integrity of the site.
- Work within a queue support model with specific daily targets on the number of customer contacts completed and quality of resolution.
- Effectively recognize problems by performing relevant research and data analysis using appropriate tools, resources and internal and external subject matter experts.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues.
- Ability to work effectively using blended communication technologies.
- Attend ongoing industry and/or professional development training.
- Offer feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including upgrades and tool functionality
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion to support emergency situations may be required.
- Days of Operation: Saturday to Wednesday
- Overall, 1+ years of experience in compliance, privacy, risk management, transaction fraud, fraud operations, charge back processing or legal support
- Graduate in any discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of social media and the technologies that support it.
- Product support/troubleshooting background.
- Builds credibility with customers by empathizing with his problem, proactively understands his customer needs and solving it promptly
- Is courteous, energetic and engaging while dealing with customers