GOOD AMERICAN is seeking a candidate to spearhead performance marketing for the brand. The candidate will be responsible for driving new customer growth and developing existing customers. The position will oversee all performance focused channels including paid social, paid search, SEO, re-marketing, prospecting & affiliates. The ideal candidate should have direct hands-on experience planning and managing performance marketing campaigns with strong knowledge of methods like CPA, CVR, CTR, CLV, ROI and ROAS.
- Accountable for managing and driving results across performance focused channels including but not limited to Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Re-Marketing, Prospecting and Affiliates
- Define and hit weekly/monthly/quarterly targets by channel for spend, sales and ROI/ROAS/CPA
- Responsible for the development, execution, analysis and optimization of performance marketing campaigns either in-house or in partnership with agencies
- Analyze CRM data for existing customers to develop strategies for increasing frequency, average spend, opportunities for up-sells / cross-category shopping, etc.
- Develop weekly/monthly/quarterly and ad hoc reporting on performance by channel
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audience targeting, bidding strategies, creative and copy
- Manage relationships with external agencies to ensure deliverables are met
- Manage the brand’s presence on product discovery sites
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience in either an agency or client based role
- Deep understanding and proven track record of managing acquisition/performance focused campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze complex data to make meaningful decisions
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
- Experience working in Power Editor, Adwords, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc.
What We Offer
- Premium health insurance paid for by Good American
- Flexible vacation policy – Vacation and sick days to use as needed
- Central location – Right near Downtown Culver City
- Office Snacks & Drinks – Fully stocked office fridge and pantry
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking