Yondr has a simple purpose: to show people how powerful a moment can be when we aren’t focused on documenting or broadcasting it. We use our patented technology to create phone free spaces for musicians, comedians, teachers, and families.
We are looking for motivated, engaged, and creative people to grow our education presence and improve learning through phone-free school days.
Reporting to the VP, Partnerships, Education Partnership Leads will have regional responsibility over sales, implementation and ongoing account management/customer support. These individuals will embody Yondr’s mission to live in the world (not behind a screen) and build strong and long-lasting relationships with potential and existing customers in their region.
This role is perfect for former teachers, salespeople and account managers who are passionate about working hand-in-hand with teachers.
- Respond to a steady stream of daily in-bounds from principals and teachers looking for a solution to their phone-use problem
- Engage with new schools by calling, emailing and networking with teachers, administrators & principals in your region
- Customize proposals to meet the needs of each individual school
- Provide onsite training & support during implementation
- Serve as the ongoing point of contact to your schools - build strong relationships, field questions, troubleshoot issues, and do anything and everything necessary to make sure each school is successful
- Recognize opportunities to continuously improve our product & processes
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in sales, education and/or customer service in a fast-moving environment
- Passionate about education and Yondr’s mission
- Proactive and persistent
- Relatable and mature
- Able to listen to the needs of teachers and be a partner
- Organized, trustworthy, highly autonomous and comfortable working remotely with little direct oversight
- Capable of juggling a lot at once
- Comfortable working remotely and traveling frequently
- Comfortable dealing with change and ambiguity
- Astute problem-solving skills- can both put out fires and pull back to think strategically about the best way to solve larger issues