Seeking a self-motivated, energetic, and upbeat individual to assist with business related tasks. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, polished, highly productive and able to work in a small office environment. The ideal candidate must also be able to manage highly confidential information and have the utmost discretion.
Work hours: The schedule is flexible, Approx. 15-30 hours per week.
- 0-1 year experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently and a desire to take initiative
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisation skills along with high attention to detail
Candidate must be organized; excellent communicator; efficient, flexible, and proactive; no task is too big or too small. Proficient skills using Microsoft Office (Word and Outlook) with excellent typing skills a plus!
Duties will include bill payments, shopping, occasional trips to the bank and post office. Ideal candidate would be comfortable navigating the city on his or her own in a timely fashion.