Massdrop is looking for a dynamic HR Manager to join our Human Resources team to support our San Francisco office. The HR Manager will be a strategic advisor to management and employees and the successful candidate will oversee activities including employee relations, workforce planning, organizational integration and culture building.
This role collaborates with business leaders, and HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- Partner with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to develop and execute HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness for multiple Brands. This includes designing, building and implementing programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success.
- Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
- Partner with Talent to find opportunities to attract, develop and retain people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Lead reorganizations with support of HR Specialist Teams.
- Coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations for a wide range of issues. May include conducting investigations in response to Employee Relations issues and recommend/implement courses of action based on investigation results.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values and leadership principles.
- Act as liaison between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Lead the communication and rollout of HR programs and projects.
And here are the skills and experience that you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of HR-related experience.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment and navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, compliance and practices and experience in developing, executing and maintaining HR projects and programs.
- Proven ability to diagnose problems using critical thinking skills and drive appropriate solutions.
- Effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills as well as excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities.
- Able to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results.
Massdrop: Do More of What You Love
Massdrop is a community-driven commerce platform. We make products with input from our members and give them a place to connect, learn, and shop with people who share their interests.