At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora Media is looking for a technically savvy and customer service-minded individual to join the IT Support Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic teammate that can support both Macs and PCs in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Our focus is on providing excellent service to Pandora's employees, improving the day-to-day use of technology in our offices, and helping colleagues to improve processes in effective and wise ways. We pride ourselves on a positive, collaborative attitude and a healthy work ethic that sets us apart from other IT departments.
This position is based in our headquarters in the Uptown neighborhood of Oakland, CA. Standard, on-site work schedule will include core work hours, Monday – Friday, as well as a rotating evening/weekend/holiday on call support schedule as assigned. In this role, you will provide IT services and technical support to Pandora employees located in several remote office locations across three time zones but will focus efforts in the Oakland office.
● Provide Executive Staff with technical assistance
● Meet IT support performance and customer service standards
● Deep knowledge in Mac configuration/troubleshooting/imaging
● Quick response time during and possibly after business hours
● Hands-on knowledge of Mac management with JAMF Casper Suite
● Comfort and familiarity troubleshooting Windows 7
● Support Outlook on Windows and Mac
● Configuration/troubleshooting of smartphones managed by AirWatch
● Setup/Troubleshoot A/V equipment
● Generate/Track/Close tickets for all IT related issues in a timely and consistent manner
● Troubleshoot and repair issues involving hardware, software, network, peripherals, etc.
● Actively contribute to and revise existing documentation
● Identify procedures that can be streamlined and recommend solutions often
● Recommend and implement changes to improve efficiency
● Track and analyze problem resolutions for reporting and training
● Perform quality assurance tasks such as testing builds, patches, and configurations
● Other tasks as requested by manager
● 3+ years of experience in corporate
● Demonstrated technical knowledge of Windows 7, OS X, Microsoft Office ● Excellent research and documentation skills, examples are a plus!
● Self-motivated; works effectively with minimal supervision
● Must be able to work well independently and collaborate in a large team environment
● Persistent and dependable work ethic
● Able to work extended hours as needed
● Passion for music, new technologies and self-initiated drive to provide all staff with an excellent experience.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Pandora.
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking