Title: Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement, LinkedIn Learning Solutions
Location: San Francisco
As a Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement at LinkedIn you will play a pivotal part in shaping our rapidly evolving and growing LinkedIn Learning Business.
In this role, you will work within the Global Marketing & Communications organization to execute on our sales enablement strategy for our Enterprise LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com products. You will be supporting our mission of connecting the world’s professionals and making them more productive and successful by giving companies and organizations the tools and content to provide ongoing learning and development opportunities to their employees.
We're looking for a high energy, passionate professional with go-to-market strategy, execution, communication, and project management skills. This is a highly cross-functional role and one where you will collaborate across a broad range of global stakeholders from product management, marketing communications, operations, sales, customer success and training teams to drive the sales enablement strategy, programs, materials, and training that will enable our sales organization to effectively communicate the value of our LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com products to our prospects and customers.
- Develop sales enablement strategies that drive awareness, enthusiasm and results for our global LinkedIn learning sales team
- Partner with PMM and Sales Readiness on GTM plans to ensure our sales teams are equipped for all major and minor launches/go-to-markets
- Execute on the collateral necessary for our sales team for all stages of our sales motion(s) and drive sales training in partnership with our sales readiness team
- Partner with research and analytics organizations to leverage LinkedIn and market data to demonstrate the value of our products to customers
- Partner with the marketing communications and product marketing teams to develop audience-focused narratives/pitches that enable our sales team to communicate value to our customers
- Drive our Customer Reference Program, to source customer testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Build out our competitive toolkit, providing sales with the talk tracks and resources they need to position us effectively against our competition
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, including direct interaction with sales
- 8+ years of total work experience
- Demonstrated success supporting high-impact sales motions
- Experience in narrative development
- Operational experience developing sales collateral, including pitch decks
- Experience partnering with cross-functional partners
- Experience partnering with research and insights organizations to develop and leveraging insights in go to market motions
- Ability to establish priorities and meet swift deadlines in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to assess, structure and simplify complex issues
- Experience in both sales and marketing organizations
- Interest in the enterprise online learning and development space