Do you love building simple but amazing products that help people live a better financial life? We’re looking for an outstanding product manager to define the future of financial services and work closely with our team on building it today.
What You'll Do
- Understand the needs of our users to be their advocate
- Be an expert on our customers, product, market and competitors
- Define new products and features with specs, wireframes, and product flows
- Collaborate across functions – including engineering, design, finance, risk, sales and legal – to successfully launch and scale our products
- Analyze the user impact of product features and define key metrics for success
- Optimize user flows using controlled experiments and user testing
What We Look For
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Experience with financial products, payments and lending a plus.
- Passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Track record of successfully launching and growing software products and services
- Clear and compelling in written and spoken communication
- Obsesses over getting the details right but knows how to ship on time
- Driven to question assumptions and validate hypotheses
- Familiarity with SQL and Excel for product analysis
At Affirm we are using technology to re-imagine and re-build core parts of financial infrastructure to enable cheaper, friendlier and more transparent financial products and services that improve lives.
We believe the financial industry is fundamentally broken. Not only is the core infrastructure built with technology from the 1970s, but there are a dwindling number of people who say "I trust my bank to look out for me". It doesn’t have to be this way, and it’s our mission to fix this problem.
We are based in San Francisco; founded by Max Levchin (founding CTO of PayPal), Jeff Kaditz (CDO DeNA/ngmoco), and Nathan Gettings (founding CTO of Palantir); and building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission.