- Create innovative new ways to improve and automate the previous approval steps always in the search of improving: customer, energy consultants and operations process experience.
- Be in charge of monthly project approvals at a national level
- In charge of review and approve solar designs for Bright Customers at a national level
- Review and carefully approve potential customers documents
- Excellent communication skills will be required as he/she will be in constant communication with a wide sales teams, all feedback relayed from the sales team needs to be synthesized and communicated to the operations team.
- Generate information analysis that helps identify areas of opportunity
- Generate material that educates and reduces sales team learning curve to get their documents approved on the first try in.
Check out a short video about our work environment here!
- Passionate about making the world a better and more sustainable place
- Excited about creating something new
- SQL / data analysis skills required
- Attention to detail - eye to spot mistakes such as typos and spelling mistakes
- A “do-er” that doesn’t need much direction to deliver on targets
- Analytic skills and structured thinking
- Excited about learning new things and developing new skills
- Organized, comfortable with technology, and can adapt to rapid structural changes
- Understand others needs
- Extremely patient and courteous
- Effective communication and open to change
- Time availability to work full time
- Comfortable speaking English and communicating concisely
- Liaison between the sales and the operations team
- Approval and documentation compliance on all Bright projects
- Approval of solar designs at Bright
- Raw data analysis and proposal of new ideas of improvement
- Follow up on projects and support Sales to reach approval targets
- Base Salary
- Unparalleled learning – we have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage on this project ( you are the limit )
- Access to learning curses and skills that are rarely found on any kind of corporation
- Monthly bonus if objectives are met
- Flexible office hours based on results – we are about getting things done, not face time
- A fun, high-caliber team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant – we treat new hires more like co-founders
- Awesome work environment - all inputs and ideas matter to us
Other jobs at Bright
Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Bright.
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking