LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a LMS Support Specialist to join our team in providing outstanding customer support to all LinkedIn marketing solutions clients as well as LinkedIn consumers. In this role, you will be responsible for responding to a variety of inquiries through multiple communication channels. You will also identify and act upon opportunities for strategic growth through recommendations to meet and exceed short- and long-term LinkedIn marketing solutions business objectives.
- Maintain an exceptional understanding of the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LMS) products and the online advertising industry
- Do whatever it takes to make LMS clients successful in their marketing goals
- Provide technical support solutions to LMS clients as needed and be a single point of contact for issues associated with LMS client-base
- Coordinate retention efforts in conjunction with the Product Marketing team as needed
- Own the definition and operational rollout of LMS standard operating procedures through documented policies and guidelines
- Establish effective working relationships throughout the organization (with Product, Product Marketing and Product Support teams) to ensure solid communication flow of information and feedback on process, policy and product changes
- Document all client contacts accurately and in a timely manner using the appropriate systems and communication channels
- Ensure issues are escalated to key stakeholders when needed
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience with online advertising either supporting a product/solution or buying advertisements online; or customer support in applicable field
- Experience with search marketing, PPC or other online advertising
- Experience interacting with or managing relationships with paying customers and clients
- Experience with or knowledge of content marketing
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, project management, relationship management and selling skills
- Adept at cross-functional team or individual partnership and collaboration with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to analyze data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Negotiation and or customer retention skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment