ClassPass is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to help develop our brand's aesthetic across all touch points—web, app, events, collateral, advertising and social media—from pixel-perfect iconography and engaging illustrations to announcement modals and posters. You love to get into the nitty gritty on execution and turn ideas into fresh, memorable visuals. These efforts will ladder back to the overall ClassPass brand, all the while facilitating more thoughtful and delightful moments for our customers.
- Develop final visual assets for the brand, including illustrations, iconography, patterns—as well as oversee and/or develop animations—across all channels, from digital product to print
- Collaborate closely within the Creative team and also with the Product Design, Launch and Marketing Teams to elevate and grow the ClassPass brand
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously across a number of deadlines
- 3-6 years of relevant multi-disciplinary graphic design and illustration experience
- A varied and robust portfolio of past work indicating your qualifications in the above described fields
- A strong understanding and appreciation of systems thinking and building visual assets across platforms
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in graphic design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A strong illustration understanding and ability
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- After Effects and animation abilities a plus
- Understanding and appreciation of user interface concepts and processes also a plus
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking