You will identify, foster, and lead partnerships that will drive our next stage of growth. You will propose, establish, and implement our business development strategy. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team and make a meaningful impact.
What will you do?
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize partnership opportunities with developers, applications, and devices leveraging our technology platform
- Initiate discussions and evangelize our value proposition with target partners
- Maintain consistent visibility with new key prospects and existing partners
- Assist the leadership team in identifying new strategic opportunities
- Solve difficult problems using business case development and buy/build/license analysis
- Identify market trends and communicate to various stakeholders
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in business development
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA preferred
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a broad understanding of Internet/software technologies
- Quantitative ability to solve highly unstructured business problems
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills to work effectively with partners at the executive-level, and across our company
- Self-starter with a high-level of energy and constant sense of urgency
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking