We are looking for a passionate Product Owner to implement a SCRUM and Design Thinking culture that is human-centric and focuses on delivering a qualitative product to our audience. We believe in getting into the shoes of our users and want to gain qualitative user insights to create an exceptional user experience. SCRUM is our method of choice for a transparent, open and self organized Product Management.
- Work closely with our Engineers, Designers and Head of Development in an agile environment
- Build a culture of problem solving with a Design Thinking mind-set through interviewing, prototyping and user testing
- Lead SCRUM process: Plan and execute Sprint meetings; grooming and prioritization of our product backlog; requirement gathering
- Identify user needs and new business opportunities
- Execute interdisciplinary projects across departments (e.g. Tech, Design, Editorial, Marketing)
- Conception and wire-framing for new concepts with the Design Team
- Demonstrate latest iterations to stakeholders and gather pre-release feedback
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager in Tech and/or Product Manager
- Experience applying SCRUM, LEAN, Design Thinking and/or agile methodologies (e.g. user stories, TDD, continous integration, etc.)
- Understanding of technical concepts and vocabulary; previous development experience is a plus
- Team player with excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Entrepreneurial drive, self organized and pro-active
- Understanding of our brand Highsnobiety and our users
- Fluent in English
If this sparks your interest, get in touch!
Other jobs at Highsnobiety
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Highsnobiety.
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking