HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
- Responsible for the administration of Linux-based systems (Ubuntu) on AWS
- Design and implement monitoring and fault detection and recovery strategies
- Manage configuration changes and roll-outs
- Run software like Nginx, PHP, MariaDB/MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ in production quality
- Actively contribute towards bottleneck diagnosis and performance optimization
- Work closely together with the developers on performance, scalability and operability
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
- Hands-on experience with building, maintaining, and scaling infrastructure using AWS services including EC2, RDS, Auto-Scale Groups, ELB, ALB etc.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform or an equivalent
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with database administration using MySQL/MariaDB
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services to resolve problems (eg: Varnish)
- Knowledge of best practices for server administration including security
- Knowledge of basic web development technologies (eg: Web security, HTTP protocol, PHP-FPM)
Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
Sign in with Twitter
We won't post without asking