Analog at birth, digital by design. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usually asleep.
Connect with makers and early adopters exchanging product feedback and ideas.
Please use your personal Twitter account.
We won't post without asking